Saturday, November 12, 2005

Update on the bike

I just checked my blog after almost 2 months and saw the comments regarding my last post. I just yesterday sent my aunt a check to purchase the bike, and asked her to keep it stored for me where it is for the winter. Now I just need to learn how to ride it! lol

The explorer is gone - we had that repair done, and it was running ok, but clearly getting older. Mike's friend who works at the ford dealership called us and told us about a 2003 that had just come in as a trade. He had the salesperson hold it aside for us and we went in to look at it. It only has 16,000 miles on it and it practically looks brand new. We brought the price down a little, had them wash and vac it and fill the tank with gas. I love it - it's so smooth and quiet.

So that's my vehicle update.

More later on the rest of my life - nothing too exciting - finally!

No comments: